Delivery, Returns, Cancellations and Costs
United Kingdom Delivery
1. The delivery cost for the UK is included in the product price shown in our online shop.
2. We deliver UK orders via Royal Mail. We chose Royal Mail because they offer a quality service, parcel tracking and competitive prices. The price of your purchase includes standard 48 hour delivery in the UK.
3. We aim to pack and send orders the next working day. We are open Monday to Friday and closed at weekends and during Public Holidays. The standard delivery time is 48 hours after collection from us, which means the delivery period does not start until then. We do our best to deliver quickly and efficiently. If there is a delay, we will try to inform you by email.
4. When your order is collected by Royal Mail, we will email an order update with delivery tracking number to you. Please contact us if you have any questions or problems and we will be happy to help.
5. We deliver our products to the European Union. We use Royal Mail for this service and the cost starts at £9.50 per order. Prices are displayed at the time of checkout, depending on the size and weight of your package. We aim to pack and send orders the next working day. We are open Monday to Friday and closed at weekends and during Public Holidays. We aim to deliver to the EU within 7 working days.
6. We do not deliver to the rest of the world at present but plan to do so soon. Please check back again or email us on email@example.com to find out if there are other delivery options to your location.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
UK and International
7. Full details of our returns and cancellation policy are found in our Terms of Sale Policy document, but there is a brief summary below for easy reference.
8. Only items purchased on our website www.fuarainskincare.com can be returned or exchanged directly with us. If you bought from another website or a retailer, you should contact them regarding returns and refunds.
9. If you receive damaged, faulty or incorrect goods, bought on our website, please contact us within 30 days at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01339 755000 to inform us of the fault, damage or error, and we will arrange for a refund or replacement.
10. If you wish to cancel your order because you no longer want the goods, you must inform us of your decision within the 14 day cooling-off period. You may do so by emailing us at email@example.com and providing your Order Confirmation Number.
11. If you choose to cancel your order, we will only accept returns if the product is unopened, unused and returned in its original packaging in good condition for resale. Returns must be received by us within 14 days of cancellation.
12. You may return goods to us in person, by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to our returns address at Fuarain Skincare, The Stables, Pannanich Wells, Ballater, Aberdeenshire AB35 5SJ. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01339 755000 to arrange for a collection and return.
13. You will be responsible for the cost of postage to return cancelled goods. This cost is normally £5 in the UK and £15 for International returns. We will charge you the direct cost to us of collection if you request that we collect the goods from you. The cost of returning goods to us should not normally exceed the cost of having them originally delivered to you if you use the same carrier. In the UK this is normally £5.00 and in the EU this is normally £15.
14. In all cases please retain proof of purchase and your Order Reference Number so we can deal with your enquiry as quickly and efficiently as possible.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
15. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and VAT is charged at the current rate as appropriate. Prices are subject to change without notice. UK orders include the price of delivery and EU orders have the delivery added as an additional cost, which is shown on our shop.
16. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and other accepted cards at the time of order. We also accept payment by Paypal. Payments are made through the internationally recognised Stripe secure payment system which is encrypted. Deeside do not have access to your payment information.
17. The products bought on our website are supplied for domestic and private use only. Deeside shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, including, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.